WUERTH SUPPORTS DIVERSITY
Wuerth is committed to high quality products and service right across the globe; however we don’t just finish there, Wuerth goes the extra mile. Art, literature, music, education, sports, politics and business are pillars of importance in the lives of many, because aspects such as these can bring people together, light up imaginations, create dreams, spark interest, carry success, thrill and generate happiness. This is why we see it as highly important that we support, develop and promote a selection of different organizations and individuals:
• The Special Olympics: which aspires to increase the self-confidence and acceptance of people with a mental disability in society.
• World skills: Wuerth is the global sponsor of this charitable international organization which has set itself the task of improving the image of vocational studies worldwide.
• Wuerth Prize for Literature: celebrates authors whose work explores the world with its different cultures and traditions.
• Reinhold Würth University: is a branch of the Heilbronn University. The Wuerth group contributed an endowment of EUR 10million to the foundation for the promotion of Reinhold Würth University
• Akademie Wuerth Business School: offers employees and interested external parties academic training programs. Courses such as Bachelor in Business Administration are offered.
• The Wuerth collection: Consisting of more than 15,000 exhibits and can be found in either associated galleries of the Würth group or at other museums around the world.
• Sports sponsorships: Wuerth has been involved in sponsoring for more than 35 years and ranges from motor racing to winter sports.
- Würth has sponsored the Penske racing team in American NASCAR racing, which has been hailed as a crowning success.
- Würth was the partner for the 2012/14 football qualifying matches for the European Championships and the World Cup.
- Since April 2012, we have officially been sponsoring the Chinese basketball team - another important step towards the internationalization of our sports sponsoring activities.
- German ski association DSV in which we have been commitment to alpine skiing and ski cross since the 2008/2009 season, thus making us a partner of all German ski teams.
- APRC: The Asia Pacific Rally Championship is an official F.I.A. Championship which is held in range of different countries, climates, cultures and with a population base of well over 2.5 billion people